Jumat, 24 Maret 2017

cuap-cuap 2

”My lovely Mother”
            My mother ‘s name is Sipatun, she lives in Pontianak. My mother is beautiful, kind and humble. My mother is also wise, responsible and when she speaks, she always speaks honestly.

            My mother is not too tall and not too short, her body is a little thin, she has ellipse face, yellow skin, long haired, but my mother doesn’t have a sharp nosed. Many people like my mother, because my mother is very helpful, patient, friendly, and she is not stingy. I also can say that my mother is pious, because she is diligent to go to the mosque to do prayer together.

            My mother”s job is house wife, but although she is a house wife, she always works hard to help my father is farming. My mother is very lazy work. So I love mother very much.

I love you mom ^__^
Yo’re my everything ^___^

Vocabularies :
‘s                     : tanda kepemilikan
Honest-ly        : dengan jujur (ly bermakna DENGAN)
Too                  : sangat
Say                  : berkata
Although         : walaupun
Job                   : pekerjaan
Never              : tidak pernah
Can                  : bisa / mampu
Lovely             :  tercinta
Farming           : kebun
Patient             : sabar
 “happy Blogging Guys ^__^”

I do hope, it can be useful, aminnn

2 komentar: