Sabtu, 04 Maret 2017

WEEK 1

Why I Continue My Study To University Level

Before I explain my reason to continue study to university level, I will introduce myself first. Due this is my first post about my life that I publish to my new personal blog.^_^
First, we will get acquainted. Because it was said that do not know, then do not love. So, I want to be loved then I have to introduce myself. U,U
My name is Saropah U.U!! Uups !! actually here must not mention the name of our real, so we just call my name as Opah. -_- hahaa I know that my name a little strange if such a call Opah. Oah in here is not the grandmother of Upin and Ipin but Opah here is my nickname. But what about to say that my name, I loved it and grateful to still have a name. What you can imagine if someone does not have a name. Very funny if we call someone with the title “hey” or “eh”. Therefore, I would be very grateful to my beautiful Mom albeit slightly chatty and warm to my father, parents that I loved. Because it has been hard to find and give a very unique name to your child are very adorable. ^_^ hahaa thanks mom and dad.
Well for now it seems enough facelifts. We will continue the introduction later in the next post, Okay. I hope you’ll look forward.
Okay, now we are back on the topics which will be discussed today, I will discuss the reasons why I continue my study to university level. You certainly know that everyone has there reasons for each. No exception I.
Continuing education to the University level is my wish from childhood and also the expectations of my parents who wanted his son to be  a scholar the time i was still in Senior High School, If I had thought it would pass directly proceed to the University level. Initially I think will continue in Helth Polytechnic (Poltekes). But fate would, I failed the test carried out there.
I am sad and slumped ( I think a little excessive hahaa ^__^ ) the point is I am very sad, but my family always challenges me, until one day my brother college aadvised me to enroll in Untan for teachers college. So I finally accepted by FKIP Untan with courses in Economics Education.

Perhaps this is called destiny, because if it is not. I probably never would have met with the Miss Dini and All of you.
I think enough for this time. But I hope yoy will not be sad ( I too hope someone would read my article is a little strange this ) because maybe you will often meet with my other strange articles but with different topics. ^__^ \(^_^)/


See you  ^__^

Hapyy Blogging U.U

2 komentar: